Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our Little Sports Fan



I have been trying to teach Andrew U.S. geography for a little while now, and today we reviewed some states that I was sure he knew. As we went through some of the easy ones for him, I pointed to Utah and asked him which state that was. He told me "you do it," which is usually his response when he doesn't want to play the game anymore. So I tell him "that's Utah...where we live." He looked at me with that know-it-all look on his face, and defiantly told me "NO...it's JAZZ". Clearly his parents have been watching a little too much of the Utah Jazz in the playoffs this last few weeks!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute background! I let Becky know about your blog. I hope that's okay. I think my kids would have been indoctrinated with the Jazz if it wasn't for one thing...i'm selfish. We always put the kids to bed before watching a game. (Or get a babysitter) That way Jas can scream at the refs as much as he wants without scaring the children. :)

Mark and Lachelle said...

Yeah Lindsey, don't ya know that the state we live in, is Jazz? Not Utah! Smart kid :) Cute blog! I'm glad you jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I promise that once you get the hang of it, you'll be addicted, and find yourself on it for hours (at least I do!)

Mark and Lachelle said...

Just thought I'd let ya know that we went to Chucky Cheese, here in Texas, last night!! Totally thought of you guys!