Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Break!

Today is one of those rare days when I not only got both kids to take naps, but I also got them to do it at the same time! I could be using this time to clean my house a little, but I thought I would waste my time on the blog. My computer has crashed several times in trying to blog over the last couple of months. So for those of you on my case about updating this thing...it's not entirely my fault. There really isn't that much to report...let's see, Matt started his new job teaching at Pleasant Grove High School. He likes it, but misses some of his students at the old school. Andrew and Maddie are beginning to be best friends. I thought this day would never come! They still fight a lot, but at least they are beginning to play together!! Andrew is very excited for Christmas...he has already made his list for Santa. Just a tip for some out there...never hand a 3 year old a toy magazine and ask what they want Santa to bring them. Andrew is determined that he will be getting a piano for Christmas. That's right, some toy piano thing that costs a couple hundred dollars. I'm trying to convince him that it takes YEARS for Santa to make these. we'll see how that goes. We found out our renters will be moving at the end of this month, so for any of you that know any couples looking, let me know. Anyway, I better be getting something started for dinner. Hopefully this won't crash again!

3 comments:

Kelly H-Y said...

Yes ... we're trying to be sure that Braden and Keiya understand that - while they can put ANYTHING they want on their Santa/Christmas list - that doesn't mean they'll actually GET it! :-) Too funny!

Unknown said...

You're kids are friends? Thats wonderful. That's great that your hubby is teaching in Pleasant Grove. We loved Pleasant Grove when we lived there...just not hte place we lived. :) Good luck with getting renters!

Krif said...

It is nice to hear that there is hope for my children. Kaylee fights with Matthew, and Matthew fights with Kaylee and little Lizzy. Lizzy just growls at Matthew. It will be interesting once she can talk.