Thursday, March 26, 2009

Maddie's Birthday

So this year for Maddie's birthday, we decided to take our little family to Disney on Ice. Maddie is currently obsessed with Minnie Mouse, so we thought she would like this sort of thing. She and Andrew both loved it...well, they loved the times when Minnie and Mickey were skating on the ice. Maddie would get upset each time Minnie left, and we had to reassure her that Minnie would come back. The first three pictures are from our small little cake and ice cream party with the family. I think the last two pictures are the kids at Disney on Ice. I tried to add more pictures, but my computer froze. Maybe you can only add five...I don't really know.





3 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! Hppy birthday Madelyn

Kelly H-Y said...

ADORABLE pics ... and, oh my, that cake is magnificent!!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

That Minnie Mouse cake is money!! I want one for my next birthday!! And I can't believe how grown up your little kiddies are getting! They are so cute!