Since I'm trying to catch up on the blogging, I have included pictures from Andrew's and Ashlyn's birthdays in July and August. Andrew is now five years old and started kindergarten two weeks ago! Ashlyn had her FIRST birthday and started walking two days after her birthday!! Finally some of that baby fat will burn off her bulky frame!
Ashlyn enjoying her chocolate cake :)

Ashlyn's zoo cupcakes

Ashlyn at her little party

Andrew's Alien cupcakes...he loved them!

3 comments:
LOVE the cupcakes...so cute!!
Wow ... your cupcakes are impressive! Do you want to fly here and do some cupcakes for Keiya's Hello Kitty bday?! :-) Glad he's enjoying kindergarten! Keiya missed the Kind. cutoff, so is doing a third year of preschool/PreK. She's enjoying it though, since it's at a different school than before. Your kiddos look adorable!
Such cute kiddies! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! And did you make all those cupcakes?? I need you to teach me!! They are the cutest things I've ever seen!
Post a Comment