Seriously...I was so excited as Andrew learned to read. The problem I've found...he now alters notes I have left for his dad. He and Maddie lost their tv privileges during Thanksgiving break. Since Matt was working late that night, I left a note (to make sure Andrew didn't pull a fast one and get tv in the morning). I left the note unsupervised as I got the girls into bed. I didn't see it until Matt showed it to me after he came home. This is what I found (and yes, he changed the frown to a smile at the end):

and here's the mastermind behind it...
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is a RIOT! Seriously, too funny and clever ... glad you captured it on camera ... it will provide a good chuckle when they are grown and dealing with their own kids! ha! :-) The other challenge with the reading-thing is that they can read all the bumper stickers on cars - - whether they're nice or not! Aacck!
Ha ha! That is soooo hilarious! Smart boy.
Post a Comment