Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summerfest





Okay, so our Summerfest activity for this year was the parade. I'm not a big fan of parades...sitting in the heat for hours isn't my idea of a celebration. It's one of those things I do just because the kids like it, and I'll get some good pictures out of it. Anyway, the first couple pictures are taken before the parade started. When kids are happy and such. The last two pictures show Andrew getting bored and deciding to enlist the help of his cousin Tanner to see how much trouble the two of them could cause. Yes, that's right, they are running around in circles and could care less about the parade going down the street. We had one tired boy by the time we got home that night!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I know what you mean about the heat. In fact, the summerfest parade is the only one we go to because it starts in the evening. Ben likes it as much as Christmas. I think it's the helicopters that get him all excited.