Saturday, July 5, 2008

Goodbye Terrible Twos?!

That's right...yesterday Andrew turned three years old! Since both he and Maddie have horrible colds/coughs right now, we celebrated most of the day with just the four of us. I did take Andrew to the parade for an hour, and we saw a few fireworks at Oma's house, but that was the extent of our celebrations. Luckily, all the presents he received kept him occupied during the day! I'll get pictures posted later tonight...if my kids stop making me wipe their noses every ten seconds!

Here are the promised pictures from Andrew's birthday. He was very excited to get a scooter in this first picture.

I took Andrew to the parade, but he was very tired from being up all night coughing!


Our family picture by the flag...

Andrew's first sparkler...he was so excited!

1 comment:

Niebean said...

Stay away from Sparklers. . .that was my Mom's advice to me this 4th of July (not stay close to the cops when you're walking through down town Springfield in the dark. . .) Probably because when I was little, we were doing fireworks at our neighbors house and left some of the burned sparklers under my chair - and knowing full well where they were, I managed to step right on them (brilliant) quite painful.