Linds, Mark would be so excited to see Madelyn's chicken costume? Have I told you the story about Mark's chicken costume?! Better yet, have I showed you pictures of Mark chicken's costume? He thinks its the best thing EVER! Anyway, love seeing the pics of your little kiddies! They are adorable! I can't believe how grown up they're getting! Last time I saw Maddie, she was a baby! Crazy!
we need to get you posting more often. :) Thanks for your comments a while back. We're doing really well now. Your mom told me a little about your experience. I'm really sorry. Anyway, we miss you in our ward. Hope you're doing well
6 comments:
Linds, Mark would be so excited to see Madelyn's chicken costume? Have I told you the story about Mark's chicken costume?! Better yet, have I showed you pictures of Mark chicken's costume? He thinks its the best thing EVER! Anyway, love seeing the pics of your little kiddies! They are adorable! I can't believe how grown up they're getting! Last time I saw Maddie, she was a baby! Crazy!
YEAH for a different school district! Way to go. Glad to see you're posting again and I love the costumes.
Very cute! Glad to see you posted again!
YEAH!!! YOU POSTED!! Not that I am much better. You have an adorable family. Good luck with the piano thing!
Brianne
Those are way cute costumes!
we need to get you posting more often. :) Thanks for your comments a while back. We're doing really well now. Your mom told me a little about your experience. I'm really sorry. Anyway, we miss you in our ward. Hope you're doing well
Post a Comment