Friday, June 20, 2008

Can't keep up

Okay, I know it's been over a month since I've posted anything. I found a little note from Nie reminding me just how long it's been. Thanks for that. I guess the month has just gone by so fast with Matt getting out of school, and then him leaving town for a week. Let me explain what it's like trying to find time to post...I turn on the computer, and little Andrew demands that he play his games on the computer. And on top of that, Maddie's new favorite game is to run to the stairs while I'm on the computer and try to make it to the top before I can get there to stop her. I'd let her do it if she actually knew how to get back down by herself. But no...she seems to think she can walk down the stairs like an adult. We went shopping in Park City this week so we could visit Matt while he was at his conference. Andrew was so excited to go to Park City, and I was convinced it was because he really wanted to see his dad. Come to find out, his idea of PARK city was a city filled with parks to play on. Needless to say, he was slightly disappointed with the day of shopping I had planned for us.

3 comments:

Contessa Elegante said...

Yes, we've been waiting for a new post too! Can't wait to see pictures, but totally understand how crazy life gets! Have fun on your vacation!

Michelle said...

And I've been checking every other day to see if you've posted yet!! Sounds like you guys are taking advantage of summer as much as we are.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Linds! So glad you're alive ;) Ok, I'm kidding. I know it's probably annoying to feel obligated to keep up with blogging. I only blog, because I sit at home all day. But I'm sure once I have kids, that will all change! And poor little Andrew. His dream of a city full of parks, was crushed. I can't stop laughing at that!