Friday, July 18, 2008

Kennewick Part 3

Looks like I posted these next three posts backwards...start with the third post down!!

The great grandkids trying to get under the parachute!

Maddie trying to sneak away with part of the game...

Maddie sitting on the deck with her new toy.

Our family picture with Great Grandpa. Next time, we'll take this picture before my kids are too tired to cooperate!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun trip. You got some great pictures. I'll remember the tip about books in the car...

Mark and Lachelle said...

Glad you guys made it to Washington and back! I love Maddie's little sunglasses. She is just like my nephew. He will cry if the sun gets in his eyes, so he has to have his shades on all the time. It's pretty funny. And I love that Andrew only thinks Burger King is in Washington! HA!

Krif said...

All I can say is that you are brave. I think I would go crazy with my three kids in the car for that long. Kaylee and Matthew would be fighting the whole way there and Lizzy would probably be crying. Looks like a fun trip though.